Los Angeles Murder & Manslaughter Defense Lawyer
Defending State & Federal Criminal Offenses for Over 40 Years
Murder is one of the most serious offenses under state and federal laws. With punishment that can be as high as incarceration for life, you'll need a proven federal criminal defense attorney with the skills, the vision, and the creativity to fight for your freedom. I have handled numerous murder cases and have helped many of my clients move forward without the burden of a criminal conviction. I care about your future, and I'm prepared to fight for you.
Turn to the Law Office of Alan Baum for effective defense for any murder case, including:
- First degree murder: This involves killing another person with intent and malice, often done with careful planning.
- Second degree murder: Intentionally killing of another person that is not premediated or planned, nor done in the heat of the moment
- Vehicular manslaughter: When a person causes the death of another person due to criminal or negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- Involuntary manslaughter: Unintentionally killing another person due to reckless or criminal negligence (such as drunk driving)
- Voluntary manslaughter: Killing another human being during the heat of the passion, usually with no prior intent
Proven Results When the Stakes Are High
As a well-known federal criminal defense lawyer, I have obtained numerous victories in cases where my clients have been accused of murder. In a recent case, I won an acquittal for a client facing a murder-one charge after a hung jury decided 9-3 for a not guilty verdict. When the stakes are high, I excel and thrive.
Act Now to Protect Your Future - Call For a Free Consultation
If you are being accused of murder, act now and talk to a murder defense lawyer with proven results and expertise. I am here to provide early, aggressive intervention to protect your future.
Request a consultation today.