Los Angeles Murder & Manslaughter Defense Lawyer
Defending State & Federal Criminal Offenses
Murder is one of the most serious offenses under state and federal laws. With punishment that can be as high as incarceration for life, you'll need a proven federal criminal defense attorney with the skills, the vision, and the creativity to fight for your freedom. I have handled numerous murder cases and have helped many of my clients move forward without the burden of a criminal conviction. I care about your future, and I'm prepared to fight for you.
Turn to my firm for effective defense for any murder case, including:
- First degree murder: This involves killing another person with intent and malice, often done with careful planning.
- Second degree murder: Intentionally killing of another person that is not premediated or planned, nor done in the heat of the moment
- Vehicular manslaughter: When a person causes the death of another person due to criminal or negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- Involuntary manslaughter: Unintentionally killing another person due to reckless or criminal negligence (such as drunk driving)
- Voluntary manslaughter: Killing another human being during the heat of the passion, usually with no prior intent
Proven Results When the Stakes Are High
As a well-known federal criminal defense lawyer, I have obtained numerous victories in cases where my clients have been accused of murder. In a recent case, I won an acquittal for a client facing a murder-one charge after a hung jury decided 9-3 for a not guilty verdict. When the stakes are high, I excel and thrive.
Act Now to Protect Your Future
If you are being accused of murder, act now and talk to a murder defense lawyer with proven results and expertise. I am here to provide early, aggressive intervention to protect your future.
Request a consultation today.